Since the first tests, Mach 5 has remarkably surprised besides the hand effect, even for the high capacity of fabric drying. It was therefore easy to perceive that this tumbler’s evolution, would have created even in the knit field, a valid alternative to the tensionless dryer that Salvadè has produced with world success for over 30 years.
– 40,000 cubic metres of air at a speed of around 150 Km/h.
– 4 newly-designed vibrating blowers, PATENTED to prevent the idea from being copied.
– 45 Kw of ventilation controlled by inverters, maximum speed is automatically reached as a function of the temperature set.
– Simple and self-cleaning with a rotating belt-type filter and a second filter to recover hair and dust
– Centering and widening of the output fabric.
– High operating speed even with only one chamber.
– Low fuel consumption as the friction generated by the high vibrations of the fabric generates heat and thus reduces consumption. Only 100.000 Kcal/h each section.
– Control of the effect and of the final coat through the adjustment of the revolutions of the fan.
The fabric under process is fed into the first basket, in the quantities determined and set on the touch screen.
The special blower group takes up the fabric from the first basket and projects it toward the second at high speed, causing it to crash against the variable angle grill.
Two load cells determine the switch-over from position and the other, by detecting a given number of metres of fabric accumulated in one of the two basket.
On reaching the set weight, the system automatically switches direction.
As final result, according to the type of fabric under process, the number of switch overs and the extremely high speed the fabric travels at gives a soft, bulky feel,
dimensional stability, ageing effect, bouclé raising and volume in sponge fabrics.
The machine is ideal for treating both wet and dry fabric. It is also suitable for treating loom-woven and knitted fabrics alike.