This steaming machine is the result of the operating suggestions from our customers.
All the most important requirements of a steaming machine have been taken into consideration when designing this machine, in particular:
1) Less steam consumption
2) Immediate and uniform moistening at the slightest change in temperature with consequent higher dye yield and brightness
3) Even temperature throughout the steaming chamber
4) Fast heating from 0 -180°C
5) Continuous fabric transport through the machine to avoid rub off and rubbing
6) Easy running
7) Least possible lubrication and maintenance.
The brightness of a colour is achieved with a good humidity control inside the steamer unit, and it is thanks to this machine that colours can be more intense or faded.
The crucial aspects of a steamer system are definitely Temperature and Humidity.
In fact, these are the two parameters that allow us to achieve a well defined and bright colour.
How is it possible to keep always and constantly the same temperature and humidity?
In 2006 Salvadè developed a new revolutionary system which is extremely practical and economical, called SuperWet.
The water consumption has decreased by 80%.
The steam amounts have also decreased by 30/40%.
SuperWet is now used on all Salvadè’s steamer chambers and has been successful since 2006.
A system that is a milestone for continuous steamer.